Old farm renovated with taste, with swimming pool and having 5 beautiful bedrooms including a parental suite and which can accommodate up to 9 people.
Nestled in the center of old Tessy, this ideally located house has all the necessary assets to make your stays in the heart of Haute-Savoie unforgettable. Covering an area of 250 m², the house is ideally open to its inner courtyard with large terrace and 3x5m swimming pool and will accommodate one or two families in Annecy.
The 250 m² house which is our main residence where we live year-round with our 3 children is composed as follows:
A main entrance giving access to a large living / dining room, a large kitchen open to the main room and very well equipped.
From the kitchen, you access a large terrace with dining area and plancha, and heated swimming pool of 3x5m.
A beautiful staircase takes you up to the first floor, where the sleeping area is located.
The floor is composed of the main room consisting of an office space and the staircase, and distributes 5 beautiful spacious bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1: Parental suite of 44m² through, with an office area, living room and dressing room. A Queen size bed (160cm) and a beautiful private bathroom with a bath, a shower and a toilet.
- Bedroom 2: with an area of 16 m², it has a double bed (140cm) and a desk.
- Bedroom 3: with a surface area of 12 m², it has a double bed (140cm)
- Bedroom 4: with an area of 19 m², it has a double bed (140cm) and a desk
- Bedroom 5: child/teenager, with a surface area of 20 m², it has a single bed (90cm), cupboards and a desk There are fitted wardrobes in all the bedrooms.
Between bedrooms 4 and 5 is a nice bathroom with bath and shower.
A toilet on each floor.
On the ground floor is the utility room with washing machine and dryer.
A closed garage from which you access the inner courtyard.
Address: 25 Chem. du Vieux Tessy, 74370 Epagny Metz-Tessy, France
Size: 250.0 m², 5 Rooms, 2 Bathrooms
Beds: 1 Single bed, 3 Double beds, 1 Queen size bed
Ideally located as it is close to Annecy, without the inconvenience of the bustling summer season, you will be at the edge of the lake in 10 to 15 minutes by car, 20 minutes by bus or by bike with cycle paths all the way.
You are also located 4 minutes from the access to the A41 motorway which will allow you to go:
- to Chamonix in 1 hour to climb to the Aiguille du Midi
- in Geneva in 35 minutes to contemplate its water jet and visit the exceptional Patek Philippe Museum for example
- to Aix les Bains in 30 minutes for a cruise to the Abbey of Hautecombe and the small picturesque village of Chanaz.
You will be in old Nessy, in the center of the village, quiet and close to shops